Please Check This Site for any Late-breaking Campaign News!
- I pledge to remain an independent voice. I have accepted no campaign contributions.
My vote is mine alone.
- I pledge to do my homework. I will conduct a thoughtful study of County issues.
During my first term on Auburn City Council I attended 557 meetings to “learn my
- I pledge to advocate for transparency in County government, as I have done for the
- I pledge to ask the hard questions.
- I pledge to continue to work as a “neighborhood advocate,” realizing that, yes,
there are “neighborhoods” out in the county as well. What impacts our homes inevitably
impacts us and our neighbors as well.
- I pledge to be accessible, responding to every e-mail and phone call in a timely
Paid for by Sheila H. Eckman, 430 Deer Run Road, Auburn, AL 36832 /  750.9666